All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.30Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionPresented are 100 ways of giving thanks for our food in a glorious collection of ancient and contemporary graces from many traditions. These blessings -- Christian and Jewish, Hindu and Buddhist, Islamic and Native American -- are t just for special occasions, but for each time we sit down at the table and wish to open ourselves to a moment of stillness, humility, and gratitude. Calligraphic renderings of the graces remain available in a larger hardcover edition; this small paperback edition will attract an even wider readership.
- Author BiographyMarcia and Jack Kelly are writers who live in New York. Over the years they have chosen monasteries and retreats as their stopping places in their travels, and have now visited more than 250 such places. Their first book, Sanctuaries: The Northeast, was published in 1991. Sanctuaries: The West Coast and Southwest followed in 1993, and Sanctuaries: The Complete United States appeared in 1996. They are also the authors of The Whole Heaven Catalog: A Resource Guide to Products, Services, Arts, Crafts & Festivals of religious, Spiritual & Cooperative Communities. Marcia Kelly is also the author of Heavenly Feasts: Memorable Meals from Monasteries, Abbeys, and Retreats.
- Author(s)Jack Kelly,Marcia Kelly
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/1998
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrown Publications
- Weight80 g
- Width109 mm
- Height139 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.