All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStretching is an essential preamble for sports and activities of all kinds. Here sports and fitness expert Jim Brown details 100 stretches to help any athlete at any level in any sport. Stretching can improve flexibility, enhance performance, prevent injuries and much more -- if done right. From selecting the right stretch (static, ballistic, dynamic, active or passive), to detail on how long to stretch and how often, this book presents 100 different stretches for every part of the body from head to feet. Also included are sport-specific stretches for running, golf, soccer, swimming and many other sports.
- Author BiographyJim Brown is former editor of the Georgia Tech Sports and Performance Newsletter and has written for numerous journals. He serves on the Wilson Sporting Goods Advisory Staff. He lives in Laurenceville, Georgia.
- Author(s)Jim Brown
- PublisherBurford Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationSpringfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBurford Books,U.S.
- Content Note250 line drawings
- Weight118 g
- Width150 mm
- Height100 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.