All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLord's Cricket Ground is the most famous in the world. It is home of the Marylebone Cricket Club (M.C.C.) and is variously described as the cathedral of cricket and the ground at which all Test cricketers aspire to play. England's first Test match there was played in 1884, and in July 2013 they will play their 125th Lord's Test. This wonderfully illustrated book brings to life the historic and the contemporary, recording in a brilliantly descriptive history all the Test matches played at this iconic ground.
- Author BiographyJonathan Rice is the author of more than 50 books on sports and popular culture, including The Pavilion Book of Pavilions, Presidents of the M.C.C., and Wisden on India. He is a member of the M.C.C. and the Cricket Writers' Club. He was chairman of the Lord's Taverners from 2006 to 2008, and is also President of Saltwood Cricket Club in Kent.
- Author(s)Jonathan Rice
- PublisherMethuen Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width188 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.