Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.70
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $13.01
About this product
- DescriptionFor fans of Downton Abbey and MY LAST DUCHESS...'Times change, and sometimes for the better...' As the twentieth century draws to a close, Esme Reddaway kws that she must uncover the truth. A truth that began during the First World War when Devlin Reddaway fell passionately in love with Esme's elder sister, Camilla, and promised to rebuild his ancestral home, Rosindell, for her. But the war changes everything and Devlin returns to England to find that Camilla is engaged to someone else. Angry and vengeful, he marries Esme, who has been secretly in love with him for years. Esme tries to win Devlin's heart by reviving the annual summer dance. But as the years pass she fears that Rosindell has a malign influence on those who live there, and the revelation of a shocking secret on the night of the dance at Rosindell tears her life apart. Decades later, it is she who must lay the ghosts of Rosindell to rest. Spanning the last century, Esme's story of sibling rivalry, heartbreak, betrayal and forgiveness is sure to appeal to fans of Kate Morton, Rachel Hore and Downton Abbey.
- Author BiographyJudith Lennox grew up in rural Hampshire and studied at the University of Lancaster, where she met her husband Iain; they have three sons, three grandsons and a granddaughter. Judith lives with her husband in Cambridge.
- Author(s)Judith Lennox
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Weight664 g
- Width167 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.