All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTara had always imagined her happily ever after. But her fiance's secrets are changing this story into one she doesn't even recognize. Tara Faulkner and Seth Grissom grew up next door to each other in Savannah's historic district. Their parents are best friends. They finish each other's sentences all the time. Their fairy-tale wedding is a foregone conclusion ...until Tara discovers ather side to Seth three weeks before the wedding. Reality has crashed in on Tara's fairy tale-but hope will lead her to a future she couldn't have planned for herself.
- Author BiographyRebecca St. James, an Australian born Christian recording artist, is both a Grammy Award winner and multiple Dove Award recipient. She is also the bestselling author of Wait for Me, SHE Teen, and What Is He Thinking. She has appeared in the film Sarah's Choice and provided a voice in VeggieTales An Easter Story. Nancy Rue has written over 100 books for girls, is the editor of the Faithgirlz Bible, and is a popular speaker and radio guest with her expertise in tween and teen issues. She and husband, Jim, have raised a daughter of their own and now live in Tennessee.
- Author(s)Nancy N. Rue,Rebecca St James
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight353 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.