All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines what it means historically, culturally, socioecomically, and politically to be a bicycle transportation advocate/activist. Presenting an underground subculture of bike enthusiasts who aggressively resist car culture, this book maps out the cultural trajectories between mobility, techlogy, urban space and everyday life.
- Author BiographyZack Furness is an Assistant Professor of Cultural Studies at Columbia College Chicago and a member of the Bad Subjects collective.
- Author(s)Zack Furness
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleSporting
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine585 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.