All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Dean's comfortable life changes in an instant when forced to kill a man to protect his three-year old grandson, Matthew. He receives an unexpected life sentence from a judge harboring concealed motives, turning his and wife Miranda's lives upside down. Held in a maximum-security prison once deemed escape-proof, he employs skills developed as an amateur illusionist and vanishes, allowing him to flee the country. Through his business skills and a strong friendship developed with a previous acquaintance, Dominique Rogello, Michael develops a successful business and takes full advantage of his new freedom. Surrounded by friends and family while living a low-key, successful life, his unexpected capture creates turmoil and anxiety when he realizes he will return to the place he fears the most.
- Author BiographyMy professional background consisted of over thirty years in banking, finance and mortgage lending. Born and raised primarily in the south, I spent my early years moving to several cities, states and foreign countries, because of my father's military career. The opportunity to live and travel throughout the United States and other countries allowed me to gain knowledge of various lifestyles and cultures. Hearing great stories from people of different cultures and diverse backgrounds became the foundation for One Life's Blemish.
- Author(s)Jerry D Evans
- Date of Publication05/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.