One Long Hot Summer: The Secret Library by Shanna Germain, Elizabeth Coldwell, Penelope Friday (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.64+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionThree passionate vellas from The Secret Library range that offer essiential, sensual reading. One Long Hot Summer - Elizabeth Coldwell Lily's looking after her friend, Amanda's, home on the Dorsetcoast, hoping it will ease her writer's block and help her get over her ex, Alex. What she doesn't expect is that Amanda's 21-year-old son Ryan will arrive at the house, planning to spend the summer surfing and partying - or that he'll have grown up quite so nicely. Ryan's as attracted to her as she is to him - but surely acting on her feelings for a man 14 years her junior is inappropriate? And when Alex makes a sudden reappearance in her life, wanting to get back together, should she follow her head or her heart? How can she resolve this case of summer madness? Just Ather Lady - Penelope Friday Regency lady Elir has fallen on hard times. The death of her father and the entail of their house put Elir and her mother in difficulty; and her mother's illness has brought doctor's bills that they cant pay. Lucius Crozier was Elir's childhood friend and adversary; and there has always been a spark of attraction between the pair. Now rewned as a womaniser, he offers a marriage of convenience (for him!) in return for the payment of Elir's mother's medical bills. Reluctantly, she agrees. But Lucius has made enemies of other gentlemen of the upper echelon by playing fast and loose with their mistresses, and one man is determined to take his revenge through Lucius's new wife ...Safe Haven - Shanna Germaine Kallie Peters has finally made her dream come true - she's turned the family farm into Safe Haven, an animal sanctuary. But financial woes are pressing in on her, and she's worried that the only way to keep the farm is to allow her rich ex-boyfriend back into her life. When a sexy stranger shows up in her driveway with a wiggling puppy in his arms, she kws it's her chance for a hot rendezvous before she gives up her freedom. The sex is hot, wild and passionate - the perfect interim before returning to the pressures of real life - but something else is happening between them. Can they find a way to save their dreams, their passions and their hearts, or will they have to say goodbye to all they've come to love?
- Author BiographyElizabeth Coldwell joined Xcite Books in 2011. Formerly the editor of the UK edition of Forum magazine and co-founder of the Guild of Erotic Writers, she has been writing erotic fiction for over twenty years and her work has been widely published in the UK and US. She enjoys writing across the spectrum of erotica genres, from m/m space opera to girl/girl messy fun, vanilla to BDSM, paranormal to contemporary. Shanna Germain claims the titles of Leximaven, Wanderluster, Girl Geek, Vorpal Blonde and Schrodinger's Brat. Her work has appeared in places like Best American Erotica, Best Bondage Erotica, Best Erotic Romance, Best Gay Erotica, Best Lesbian Romance and many more. Visit her wild world of words at
- Author(s)Elizabeth Coldwell,Penelope Friday,Shanna Germain
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationBedlinog
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintXcite Books, an imprint of Accent Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/11/2014
- Weight249 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAntonia Adams
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.