All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Valentine Low decided to forego his world of dinner parties with the chattering classes to take on a pastime usually indulged in by old men with flat caps and rollups, he had little idea of the sea change it would bring about in his life. A year down the line he had developed a worrying obsession with potatoes, a resourcefulness that borders on kleptomania and an ever-strengthening relationship with a cheery Irishman named Michael (who thinks that zeitgeist is something nasty you get on your cucumbers). By turns entertaining and informative, and packed with allotment wisdom -- everything from who was responsible for the desecration of the purple sprouting broccoli (that'll be the pigeons) to how to build a proper manure heap -- One Man and His Digis an indispensable guidebook for all green-fingered urbanites.
- Author BiographyValentine Low is one of the most recognisable names in newspapers. As a journalist for the Evening Standard for the past fifteen years he has covered the most important stories all over the world, from events in London to World Cup parties in Brazil and even the war in Iraq. He lives in west London.
- Author(s)Valentine Low
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication06/05/2008
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.