Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.94
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionHow would you and your spouse be different if you began and ended each day by asking, What would please Jesus in this relationship? Respected author and family therapist Wright offers fresh reflections, personal stories, and thought-provoking questions-all designed to give couples a biblical and practical how to that works.
- Author BiographyDr. H. Norman Wright is one of America's most prominent Christian counselors. He is a licensed Marriage, Family and Child Therapist. Dr. Wright is a graduate of Westmont College, Fuller Theological Seminary (M.R.E.), Pepperdine University (M.A.). He has written numerous best-selling books on Communication, Family and Parenting. His titles include Communication: Key to Your Marriage; Always Daddy's Girl; Quiet Times for Couples; The Power of a Parent's Words and the Premarital Counseling Handbook. Dr. Wright is currently on the faculty of the Talbot School of Theology and was the former director of their Graduate Department of Marriage, Family and Child Counseling.
- Author(s)H. Norman Wright
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Weight349 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.