All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne million to... STOP THE TRAFFIK tells true stories of people who are trafficked. Sunni and Whinney just 6 and 8 years old were sold by their parents and their story inspired the formation of STOP THE TRAFFIK. People should t be bought and sold became their mantra. One Million to... STOP THE TRAFFIK goes on to tell the incredible true story of their determined quest to get 1,000,000 signatures to enable them to go to the United Nations and call on governments to fight human trafficking.
- Author(s)Mark Wheeller
- PublisherTen Alps Communicate
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.