Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionA book of short meditations for use wherever you find yourself - on the bus, at the doctors, in your bedroom or by the pool. The third in Simon's One-Minute trilogy, it's an invitation, in your busy life, to Pause. Read. Live. For truth-seekers who value awareness in their life... but don't have all day.
- Author BiographySimon Parke is a writer, therapist and retreat giver. In a previous life, he wrote scripts for Spitting Image, won a Sony radio script award and was a priest in the Church of England. A former columnist for the Daily Mail, a former supermarket worker, a present columnist for the Church Times and author of many books, including 'Solitude', 'One Minute Mindfulness' and the Abbot Peter series.
- Author(s)Simon Parke
- PublisherWhite Crow Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationGuildford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhite Crow Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight247 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.