All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- Description10 PM, on the 7 May. The exit poll predicting the result of the 2015 General Election is anunced. In that instant three lives are changed for ever. David Cameron, Ed Miliband and Nick Clegg were three very different men, from very different backgrounds. But they shared one ambition. To lead their country. In pursuit of their dream they were forced to make sacrifices. Of their principles. Of those they loved. Of themselves. And right up until the final moment the exit poll was released each man clung to the hope those sacrifices had t been in vain. Then the clock struck ten. In One Minute to Ten, Dan Hodges brings to life the most dramatic general election campaign in living memory, and tells the untold story of the three men who contested it. And in doing so reveals the price paid by those who risk everything in their quest for the ultimate political prize...
- Author BiographyDan Hodges is a political commentator for the Daily Telegraph and the Spectator. He previously worked for the GMB trade union and as a Labour Party researcher at the House of Commons. He lives in south London with his wife, son, mother and cat.
- Author(s)Dan Hodges
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight266 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.