Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll the animals are busy lending a hand in the garden in this lively numbers book! The parrots are pulling up carrots, the bears are picking pears and a swarm of bees are pruning the trees with their miniature shears. Julia Donaldson's whimsical rhymes and Nick Sharratt's hilarious illustrations make this book a delight to share out loud. With plenty to giggle at on every page, counting - or gardening - has never been so much fun!
- Author BiographyJulia Donaldson is one of the UK's most successful writers for children, whose many bestselling titles include the modern classic THE GRUFFALO (978-0-3337-1093-7) and THE GRUFFALO'S CHILD (978-1-4050-2046-6), both illustrated by Axel Scheffler. Among her successful collaborations with Nick Sharratt are CHOCOLATE MOUSSE FOR GREEDY GOOSE (978-1 4050-2190-6) and HIPPO HAS A HAT (978-1-4050-2192-0). Nick Sharratt is one of today's best-loved children's illustrators, with over 100 books to his name and winner of the Nestle Gold Award. In addition to his previous work with Julia Donaldson, he has written and illustrated many successful books for Macmillan including the LIFT-THE-FLAP FAIRY TALES series (978-1-4050-5239-9/978-1-4050 5238-2) and a series of BUGGY BUDDIES for Campbell Books.
- Author(s)Julia Donaldson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/04/2009
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Content Note32 colour illustrations
- Weight166 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nick Sharratt
- Edition StatementReprints
- Interest AgeTo 5
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $22.51
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.37
- AU $7.66Trending at AU $11.39
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.72
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.76
- AU $8.00Trending at AU $9.27
- AU $9.95Trending at AU $11.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.