All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrant Carter did everything in his power to convince Harlow Manning that he was a good guy. More than a smooth-talker and someone she could trust. He had to overcome his reputation as a playboy, and his history with Harlow's half-sister, Nan, a woman with a reputation of her own. Harlow had taken the chance, falling hard and fast for the guy who thrilled her with his all-consuming desire. After a lifetime of avoiding bad boys like Grant, she had opened herself to the possibilities of love...But a life-changing secret has torn them apart, and w Grant and Harlow must decide if they have eugh fight to make it work - or if the pain of betrayal has permanently destroyed their future.
- Author BiographyAbbi Glines is the international bestselling author of series like SeaBreeze, Rosemary Beach and The Vincent Boys, all of which have had titles on the NYT bestseller list. A devoted booklover, Abbi lives with her family in Alabama. She maintains a Twitter addiction at @abbiglines and can also be found at AbbiGlines.com.
- Author(s)Abbi Glines
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 16
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.