All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionIt's secret that parenting books are a dime a dozen. Certain books will tell you what type of fruit your baby most resembles this week or the best method for calming a colicky newborn. Others will teach you how to potty train your toddler in three days or convince your four-year-old to eat something other than ketchup. But what about the rest of it-all the other million little moments that make up being a parent? Kwn for her wit and honesty about raising young children through her popular blog One Mother to Ather, Melissa Mowry brings us a collection of stories about those little details-the kinds of things you whisper to a mom friend over a glass of wine but rarely hear anyone talk about out loud. In a relatable style that's both funny and raw, Mowry tackles subjects that span pregnancy loss and marital growing pains to mom guilt and the occasional desire to run away from home. If you've ever read a parenting book and wished for a little more, you'll find One Mother to Ather to be a fresh new take on the world's most talked-about subject.
- Author BiographyRhode Island-based writer Melissa Mowry is the voice behind the popular blog, One Mother to Another, where she chronicles modern day challenges in parenthood with wit and heart. Her work has been featured on many popular websites including The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy, and she's been named one of the Funniest Parents on Facebook by TODAY Parents. Melissa resides in the Ocean State with her husband and their two boys. For more information, visit her website www.one-mother-to-another.com.
- Author(s)Melissa Mowry
- PublisherScm Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScm Publishing Co.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.