All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionPublished on the 50th anniversary of Maurice Rema's career, this book offers a retrospective of this French stylist, designer, photographer and decorator's multifaceted career. As a fashion designer, Rema (b. 1940) was pioneer of France's own pop style, kwn as ye-ye. He revolutionised 1960s men's fashion and shattered the conventions of the time. As a photographer, in the 1990s Rema invented the concept of modography to define his creative domain, at the crossroads between fashion and photography. He retouches, composes, and plays with his images until they are completely unreal creations--and competely intriguing. Today, he creates t only fashion and photographs, but also furniture and other decorative objects. In this book, Rema's exciting and influential career is set in context and his creations and influences, as well as his thoroughly original work, explored and pictured.
- Author BiographyGabriel Bauret is an independent exhibition curator and author who specialises in photography. He regularly works with La Maison Europeenne de la Photographie and was appointed artistic delegate of the Mois de la Photo in Paris in 2006.
- Author(s)Gabriel Bauret
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Weight1129 g
- Width260 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.