All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLet's face it. If your kitchen had just one pan, one single tool to accomplish any cooking concoction you dare to dream, it should be a pretty awesome one, right? The chosen one, the golden child, the king of the ring, the one true pan to rule them all! It should be a cast-iron skillet! Cast-iron cookware is a proven hero, never goes out of style, and cant be destroyed despite how you feel about yourself as a home cook. In this book, Howie Southworth and Greg Matza--best friends and adventurous home cooks--share one hundred recipes for cooking in a skillet on the stovetop or outdoors on a grill or campfire. Here you'll find easy-to-follow recipes for: Spinach and cheddar frittata Cajun biscuits and gravy Heavy metal pizza Creole jambalaya Bacon fried steak Blackened catfish Crispy mac and cheese Peach cobbler Campfire taquitos And more! Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyHowie Southworth is a globetrotter, insatiable gastronome, and avid cast-iron cook. Armed with a culinary degree and two hungry sons, he regularly attempts to recreate his favorite dishes from around the world. An educator by day, Howie loves the sizzle of bacon and long walks on the beach. He lives in Alexandria, Virginia. Greg Matza grew up in Los Angeles, weaned on a diet that stretched from Iran to the Philippines to El Salvador--all within a couple of miles from his home. Greg is currently the proud parent of an 80,000 BTU propane burner and a collection of very nice potholders. They all live happily in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Author(s)Greg Matza,Howie Southworth
- PublisherGood Books
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMelksham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGood Books
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight985 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.73
- AU $30.80Trending at AU $33.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $35.83
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $35.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.