Consider these sponsored items
- AU $51.99Free postage
- AU $31.80Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWellness advocate and podcaster Jessica Murnane is the friend you never knew you had. And she's here to help you make a change you never thought was possible. In One Part Plant, Jessica has a friendly request: that you eat just one plant-based meal each day. There's crazy diet plan with an anxiety-inducing list of forbidden foods. Or pages filled with unattainable goals based on an eating philosophy that leaves you feeling hungry and deprived. Instead, Jessica offers you the tools to easily and deliciously make plants the star of your plate - matter how much junk food occupies it w. Jessica kws what it's like to have less than healthy eating habits. Just a few short years ago, her diet consisted of three major food groups: Sour Patch Kids, Diet Coke, and whatever Lean Cuisine had the most cheese. But when her endometriosis - a chronic and painful condition - left her depressed and desperate for help, she took the advice of a friend and radically overhauled her diet. Within months, her life dramatically changed - her pain started to fade and she she felt like herself again. With a unique style and playful tone, Jessica shares what she's learned on her way to healing her body through food. She keeps it simple and, most importantly, delicious - with a hundred allergy-friendly recipes like Creamy Mushroom Lasagna, Easy Vegetable Curry Bowls, Triple Berry Skillet Cobbler, and Chocolate Chunk Cookies. Featuring her top ten pantry basics, practical advice, and colorful bold photography and a foreword by Girls star Lena Dunham, One Part Plant is an inspiring and educational guide to eating real and feeling your best.
- Author BiographyJessica Murnane completed her certification in Plant-Based Nutrition from the T. Colin Campbell For Nutrition Studies. She is the creator of JessicaMurnane.com and the One Part Podcast and has contributed to countless magazines and websites, including MindBodyGreen, Food52, The Coveteur, Babble, and PopSugar. She lives in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Author(s)Jessica Murnane
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/03/2017
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.