All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionAaron Clements feared subsequently contingent interpretations of The Words of The Constitution more than he feared any man. Those misguided interpretations could do more harm to the liberties of the citizens than could any misguided politician. Aaron put his fortune and life at risk to save a nation that was struggling to find its way. John Gaspereti, Homeland Security Director, put his career at risk to save a nation that did t even kw it was in danger. Charles Setters facilitated the actions of both men even though they were centuries apart.
- Author(s)Gary B. Boyd
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.