All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionA divorced, mother of two, Janice had tossed aside her ideas of marital bliss and become content with being on her own . . . that was until her also recently divorced pastor made it his mission to take her as his new bride. Falling in love with Rev. Bobby Love was easy, but one prepared the couple for what came after saying, I do, when blending two homes equated to a stepfamily of ten! With honesty, humor, and compassion, Janice R. Love recounts her experiences as a mom, stepmom, and pastor's wife in One Plus One Equals Ten: A First Lady's Survival Guide for Stepmoms. Tackling tough questions, One Plus One Equals Ten offers real life examples, faith-based inspiration, and practical tips and strategies for both new and struggling stepparents. If you are thinking about dating or planning to marry someone with children, or have already married and are having difficulty adjusting to living-in-step, this book is for you! Includes Useful Tips and Resources: -Certified Stepfamily Coach and experience-based suggestions and strategies -Relevant and inspiring Bible verses -Over a dozen recommended references for stepparents -Additional pages for journaling and tes -And much, much more!
- Author BiographyJanice R. Love, is the biological mother of two children and has been the stepmother of six children for over ten years. Janice earned a Master's in Psychology from the University of Oklahoma and has been trained and certified as a Stepfamily Certified Coach by the Stepfamily Foundation Incorporated in New York City. Mrs. Love and her husband Rev. Dr. Bobby L. Love, are the founders of Step With Love, a ministry that offers Blended Family Counseling, Coaching and seminars for couples, stepmoms and churches respectively. They live in Olathe, Kansas, along with three of his children. For more information about this book, visit www.janicelovebooks.com, or about their stepfamily ministry, visit www.stepwithlove.com.
- Author(s)Janice R Love
- PublisherDivine Garden Press
- Date of Publication14/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDivine Garden Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.