All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA simple journal that offers one question per day, to be answered on the same day for five years in a row. The questions range from the prosaic ( What did you have-for lunch today? ) to the contemplative ( Can people really change? )', giving readers a comprehensive look back at their thoughts and feelings over a five year span. For anybody who has ever given up journaling after being intimidated when facing a blank page, this book makes it easy to take a snapshot of your inner life in just a few minutes each day. The beauty of this journal is that it enables readers to track their emotional growth as well as keep track of memories, and provides an interesting walk down memory lane a few years later. The simple one question prompts make this book to journaling as adult colouring books are to art - a gateway product with built-in creative inspiration. The specially sized package features a printed flexi-bound cover, four-colour endpapers, quality paper, and bookmark ribbon.
- Author(s)Aimee Chase
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Notefour colour printed endpapers and a ribbon marker
- Weight408 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine30 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.