All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionOne Self is a compilation of satsangs with Nome from May 4, 2003 to January 29, 2012. All the satsangs begin with silence, which reveals the true nature of the One Self-our true nature. Most satsangs then have a discourse on the nature of the One Self and instruction on how to practice Sri Ramana's Self-Inquiry. Each discourse is followed by questions raised by devotees regarding their own practices and Nome's response.
- Author BiographyNome, a sage who practiced self-inquiry for steady abidance in Self-Realization, is a spiritual teacher at Society of Abidance in Truth, known by the acronym SAT, which established and maintains a temple for Nondual Self-Knowledge in California. Nome teaches Advaita Vedanta, especially as is contained in the teachings of Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi. These teachings are those found in traditional Advaita Vedanta as expounded by Adi Sankaracharya, Ribhu, and the Upanishads. Nome is a teacher of this spiritual knowledge, an author of the same, and a translator of Vedanta texts.
- Author(s)I Nome
- PublisherSociety of Abidance in Truth
- Date of Publication03/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety of Abidance in Truth
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.