All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- Description10 THINGS DIETS WON'T TELL YOU? And why they cause weight plateaus that you can't break and put you on the yo-yo diet cycle: A calorie is t just a calorie. Your 'healthy' foods are t healthy. Your brain is signaling 'starvation mode.' Your metabolism and thyroid are slowing down. You crave and binge because your body isn't getting the needed nutrients. Food additives are causing food addictions. You won't lose weight if you're consuming excitotoxins and neurotoxins which are present in some food additives. USDA guidelines are for those needing to gain weight. Calorie counting is for the experts. Their diet books are a one-size-fits-all approach. YOU COULD BE ENDANGERING YOUR METABOLISM AND DIETING FOR NOTHING! For example, did you kw that: The USDA fails to provide recommendations for individuals with different goals? liminating any of the macronutrients (such as protein, carbohydrates, and fats) is detrimental to your health? If you don't get eugh protein, your muscles will catabolize or break down which slows fat loss? If you don't get eugh starchy carbohydrates, your thyroid and metabolism will slow or come to a halt? If you don't get eugh dietary fats, you will age faster and body fat loss will be slow? Food manufacturers put one of four additives in packaged foods to addict you? Individualization is t prescribed by diet books, whether a person is 150 pounds or 250 pounds? Most diets prescribe such a low calorie diet that it doesn't even provide eugh energy for your vitals? STOP WASTING TIME YO-YO DIETING! You can't count on diet books that are a one-size-fits-all approach. You can't count on doctors who never learned nutrition. You can't count on the USDA for fat loss guidelines. You CAN count on Weight Loss Expert Campbell's new book. One Size Does NOT Fit All Diet Plan is the first and currently only book on the market that focuses on a dieting technique called 'nutrient timing' to increase metabolism and breakthrough plateaus. This dieting method has been used exclusively by athletes and stage competitors for years to achieve maximum fat loss quickly. Whether it was kept a secret or just too complicated to put into book form, it is w available. Campbell's book is the first to organize individualized blueprints to get any dieter started quickly. Calorie calculations have already been configured, as well as the best macronutrient ratio for fat loss, to make menu planning simple. Templates may even be downloaded from Campbell's website. SIMPLE. SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN. SUCCESSFUL.
- Author BiographyAbby Campbell is a professional fitness and sports nutritionist, personal trainer, and author of One Size Does NOT Fit All Diet Plan: Meal Planning That Will Boost Your Metabolism, Breakthrough Plateaus, and Help You Achieve Maximum Fat Loss Today! She will also be coming out with a series of gluten-free cookbooks in late 2014 and 2015. Through her popularity, Abby is known as one of America's favorite weight loss experts. Abby is the proprietor of 911 Body ResQ in the Charlotte region of North Carolina, a fitness and nutrition consulting company where she has worked primarily with overweight and obese women. She has also been a director's consultant for the YMCA since 2006. Abby has a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration, professional certifications in both fitness and sports nutrition with International Sports Sciences Association, as well as certification in personal training with Athletic Certification Training Commission. She is also currently pursuing her Doctorates in Naturopathy with an interest in Herablism. In her spare time, Abby likes to hike, garden, and read. She resides in the Charlotte, North Carolina, area and has been married for 21 years with three grown daughters, one of which is autistic. Abby is also a 20+ year cancer survivor.
- Author(s)Abby Campbell
- PublisherBody Works Publications
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBody Works Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAnn Phillips,Nick Castrellon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.