All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionOne Soul's Journey is really an addendum to Providence, the story of Emma who was repeatedly abused sexually as a child beginning at the age of four and lasting over four years. The overwhelming guilt and shame she felt, feeling it was all her fault, filled her with fear that when she died she was going to Hell. Longing for His forgiveness, she searched for God for years and could t find Him. There was always a void in her heart. As an adult, Emma attended a church retreat just for women and there she read a book God Calling. She thought if God spoke to these two women, perhaps He would speak to one lone woman in search of Him. She decided to follow their path. Alone, in the morning in a quiet space, Emma said her prayers and waited for God's response, writing it in her journal. One Soul's Journey is an excerpt of the responses she received along with poetry she wrote during that period.
- Author BiographyLaurel Hall was born and raised in New England. She attended college in Texas earning a BS in Chemistry and Mathematics and a Masters in Education. Hall taught high school math for twenty three years and currently lives in Colorado with her husband.
- Author(s)Laurel Hall
- Date of Publication05/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.