All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.51
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.64Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.74
About this product
- DescriptionCan you remember the first time you fell in love? For Vanthony, an intelligent introvert, love is something unattainable. That is until he meets the charismatic Reese. Love, for Reese, resembles that of a house party. But from the moment they laid eyes on each other, they knew, their love, was something different. But can a promise of everlasting love save the day with secrets, lies, and deceptions afoot? Sex, love, and trust intertwine. Friends, family, and relationships are all tested. How far will Vanthony go for the man he loves? Maybe there's something at play, even bigger than the both of them.
- Author BiographyXzavier is native to Beecher, Michigan. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan - Flint in Elementary Education. Since the age of six he has been an avid writer and reader. Understanding the hardships of going through his own coming out process, he intends to spread the spirit of love and freedom in his works as an author, business owner, and educator. Xzavier's current areas of interest are African-centered education, African-American's and homosexuality, spirituality, video games, music and Asian culture.
- Author(s)Xzavier V Simon
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.