All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis brand new textbook presents a new approach to the teaching and understanding of global health. It describes the shared opportunities but also the problems that we all face, wherever we live, and the particular needs of the poorest people in every society. Covering subjects from epidemics and climate change, the need to staff and resource health services appropriately, the rich potential of science and techlogy, and the impacts of social and political change in the world around us, all is presented at a level appropriate for the student looking to gain an understanding of this broad and developing area.
- Author BiographyNigel Crisp is an independent member of the House of Lords and co-chairs the All Party Parliamentary Group on Global Health. He is a former Chief Executive Officer of the National Health Service (NHS), the largest health system in the world. He works and writes extensively on global health issues.
- Author(s)Lord Nigel Crisp
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note100 colour illustrations, 41 colour tables
- Weight748 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and Other digital
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.