All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are a writer of fiction or essays, or want to explore poetry or memoir, Tiberghien's twelve fundamental lessons will help you discover and develop your own distinct voice. Tiberghien's inventive exercises focus on the processes unique to each genre, while also offering skills applicable to any kind of writing, from authentic dialogue to masterful short-shorts. With vivid examples from literary masters such as Rainer Maria Rilke, Eduardo Galea, May Sarton, Terry Tempest Williams, and Orhan Pamuk, One Year to a Writing Life is an essential guidebook of exercises, practical advice, and wisdom for anyone looking to embrace, explore, and implement creativity in everyday life.
- Author BiographySusan M. Tiberghien is an American-born writer living in Geneva, Switzerland. The author of three memoirs, she has also published widely in journals and anthologies. Tiberghien teaches and lectures at graduate programs, at C.G. Jung Centers, and at writers' conferences in the U.S. and in Europe.
- Author(s)Susan M. Tiberghien
- PublisherMarlowe & Co
- Date of Publication17/08/2007
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarlowe & Co
- Weight354 g
- Width143 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.