All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor many of us, the workplace is our second home...and it's just as messy. But who would you be if you felt totally in control of your schedule, your workload, and your career? One Year to an Organized Work Life is a unique week-by-week, month-by-month system to streamline your workspace, take the anxiety out of your job, and have more time for what you love. Using her unique Zen organizing approach, professional organizer Regina Leeds shows readers the simple steps to get more done in less time--from clearing your desk and organizing your files to dealing with email and making meetings efficient. Regina helps you tackle the sources of stress, disorganization, and time management difficulties so that over time, life becomes easier, t overwhelming. Whether you're looking to advance your career, balance your work and family, or just deal with the daily deluge of paperwork, One Year to an Organized Work Life will help you spend less time at the office and go home happy.
- Author BiographyRegina Leeds is a professional organizer and founder of Get Organized! by Regina. She is the author of several books, including One Year to an Organized Life and The Zen of Organizing. She lives outside of Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Regina Leeds
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication11/11/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Content Notefrontispiece
- Weight499 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.