Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionDicky and Lizzie, despite being in their sixties and living alone for almost twenty years, become intertwined -- something which they both ackwledge as destined by God. Conservative Lizzie grew up in a household where sex wasn't mentioned in polite coversations, while modern Dicky's outlook on the matter was the opposite. Every day, Dicky sends Lizzie text messages of sexual jokes, making their budding friendship turbulent. But after months, their daily text messages slowly chip away the rough edges of their relationship to sculpt a beautiful friendship in which each is unable to let a day pass without missing the other. Then a sudden event plunges Dicky into depression, and he shuts himself away. Will it be the end of Dicky and Lizzie?
- Author(s)Elizabeth Aguilar
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight555 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.