All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.04
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $13.97
About this product
- DescriptionA simple photograph, encased in a beautiful crystal frame, the female executives appearing one and the same, their faces evenly blended so you can't tell one from the other, best describes the disturbing events invading the VP's previously uncomplicated world, forcing her to deal with an emotional side of life typically left simmering on a low flame on the back burner of her career-driven existence. FREDA JAMES, the VP of Sales, determined to make a name for herself in the competitive software industry, faces her toughest adversary to date. What she couldn't possibly kw is STACY GREEN, the company's new manufacturing consultant, has a dark secret. Wildly driven to eliminate any female standing in the way of her own success, Stacy quickly learns Freda is a force to be reckoned with in the boardroom, but t without her own demons. With the VP's personal life exposed, the consultant goes for the jugular, opening the gates of hell, releasing every weapon in her deranged arsenal to grease the skids of Freda's demise, with deadly consequences. A variety of personalities color this intriguing tale. ANTHONY TURNER, former gang leader, w successful businessman feared by anyone who's heard his story. ERICA TURNER, his beautiful and equally accomplished wife, is Freda's best friend, and warns the VP of the consultant's unhealthy obsession with her. PATRICK PALMINTERI and DARIUS ARMSTRONG are the men who love Freda and would do anything to protect her. Each play an intricate role in the explosive conclusion, exposing a disturbing revelation that will make you think twice about the people you call . . . friend.
- Author BiographyRoberta Stiger Taylor is a singer songwriter, with more than thirty years in the music industry. As a member of the soul trio, Alton McClain and Destiny, Roberta scored the top ten and international hit It Must Be Love on Polydor Records, toured extensively in the US, Europe and Africa, and also appeared on such television shows as American Bandstand and Soul Train. The group disbanded, but not before Roberta landed her first songwriter's credit on Destiny's final Album. A chance meeting with legendary R&B producer, Leon Sylvers III (Gladys Knight and the Whisper's And the Beat Goes On ), led to a deal with his Silverspoon Productions as a member of the girl group Krystol, offering Roberta the perfect platform to expand her writing skills. She collaborated on songs for such artist as Evelyn Champagne King and Shalamar, receiving her first Gold Album for the latter. Sylvers' signed Krystol to a recording deal with Epic Records and Roberta became a contributing writer for the group's music catalog, including their dance hit, Passion from a Woman, co-written with and produced by American Idol's Randy Jackson. It would be some years later before Roberta realized she also possessed a talent for storytelling, easily transitioning her love of song writing to the descriptive pages of her first novel Fool's Paradise, and more recently the romantic thriller, One and the Same.
- Author(s)Roberta Stiger-Taylor
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.