All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe surprise bestseller from the Sainsbury's supermarket worker that hit the national newspaper front pages, w available in a stunning mass-market edition Welcome to Birddom - a land where Magpies rule. Dark forces are at work. An evil intelligence is masterminding their inexorable rise. Dominance has been achieved by systematic gecide and slaughter. In Birddom, blackbird and sparrow have been exterminated. The magpie has replaced the pigeon in the city and the starling in the garden. For small birds throughout the land, survival is everything. Birddom needs a hero. A bird to fight in the darkness, and bring light back to the land. But what can one bird do in the face of such evil?
- Author BiographyClive Woodall is a supermarket worker whose life has been transformed following the publication of his first novel, ONE FOR SORROW, a UK bestseller, soon to be a Disney film, with translation rights sold in twenty countries.
- Author(s)Clive Woodall
- PublisherDuckworth Overlook
- Date of Publication14/02/2005
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/06/2010
- Weight200 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.