All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's in it for me? What can I grab? Susan Muto challenges us to turn away from the cultural impulse toward me-centeredness. By word and deed, Jesus teaches us t to place ourselves at the centre of everything. Muto maps out the factors that work against our being one in the Lord - both egotism and self-criticism, the demands of modern work-life, techlogy's propensity to isolate us from one ather, our preconceptions about the right way to proceed, and the difficulty of forgiveness. She proposes intentionally orienting ourselves toward communion with God and others. Muto offers practical suggestions for how to discover the freedom of starting again when we've forgotten to begin each day looking for ways to 'love first' and to seek God's will in each daily action. Reflection questions after each chapter make the book perfect for sharing the journey toward communion in a parish or formation programme.
- Author BiographySusan Muto, Ph.D. is executive director and co-founder of the Epiphany Association. A native of Pittsburgh, she is a renowned speaker, author, teacher, and Dean of the Epiphany Academy of Formative Spirituality. She is the author and co-author of over forty books including Keepsakes for the Journey .
- Author(s)Susan Muto
- PublisherNew City Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew City Press
- Weight159 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.