All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- Description<b>From the author of <i>Every Little Kiss</i>, a heartwarming vel that proves sometimes the only way to let people in is to let go....</b> Moving to Harvest Cove has been like a dream come true for Zoe Watson, providing her with a job she loves and close friends she considers practically family. The only problem: a certain prickly--albeit handsome--park ranger who can't seem to help tracking mud into her art gallery...or showing up in her dreams. Jason Evans swore off relationships the day his ex-wife walked out the door, and the local gallery owner is exception. But when an accident forces him to accept the one thing he hates most in the world--help--he discovers that with Zoe in his life, there are more highs than lows. Despite their long-simmering attraction, neither Jason r Zoe thinks that two people with so little in common could possibly have a future together. But one of these nights, they may just discover how alike they are....
- Author Biography<b>Kendra Leigh Castle </b>is the author of numerous romances, including the Hearts of the Fallen series, the Dark Dynasties series, the MacInnes Werewolves trilogy, and RITA Award finalist <i>Renegade Angel</i>, along with a number of shorter published works. She lives in Maryland with her husband, three kids, and menagerie of pets, and she can usually be found curled up with her laptop and yet another cup of coffee.
- Author(s)Kendra Leigh Castle
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Weight159 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.