Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionOnline education has surpassed all expectations given its exponential growth in the last few years. While many books have addressed online education from the vantage point of instructors and administrators, this unique volume shows students how to thrive and succeed in a virtual classroom. This book also covers major topics in online education and evaluates how the learning technique will change the face of education in the future.
- Author BiographyBola Bayode has a Ph.D. in applied management from Walden University. He has extensive experience educating students online and working with adult students. Before transitioning to academics, Dr. Bayode has held several management positions in the corporate environment. He is adjunct professor of management at Montreat College and former dean at Strayer University.
- Author(s)Dr Bola Bayode
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.