All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionFrom admission to graduation-your personal guide to studying online Online Education For Dummies explains the ins and outs of attending a virtual classroom, and provides you with the tools you need to hone your skills or obtain additional certification and degrees. This practical reference t only helps you get the most out of an online course, but also offers a wealth of advice to help you pick the one that matches your interests and needs. * Identifies the software and hardware needed to study online * Reveals how to get financial aid, transfer credits, and manage online time * Explains how to locate legitimate online programs and avoid scams Whether you want to earn a degree or just increase your kwledge through an online course, Online Education For Dummies is the only guide you need.
- Author BiographyKevin Johnson is CEO of The Cutting Ed, Inc., an education consulting company focused on instruction design and technology and on distance education. Susan Manning, EdD, is a certified Master Online Teacher and an online instructor for the Illinois Online Network at the University of Illinois and for the University of Wisconsin at Stout.
- Author(s)Kevin E. Johnson,Susan Manning
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/12/2009
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight554 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byJonathan E. Finkelstein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.