All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionA compendium of more than 250 websites offering an extensive range of information relevant to caregivers of the elderly, this book provides access to information which is both authoritative and readily accessible. It is intended to assist present and future caregivers in planning ahead for future challenges; enhancing communication with medical staff, the patient, and other loved ones; assessing and coping with caregiver stress; resolving conflicts while involving the care recipient; hiring in-home nursing staff and aides; evaluating healthcare information on the internet; and understanding advanced directives and other end of life issues. Five appendices include related publications from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services's Administration on Aging, the National Institute on Aging, and the National Cancer Institute.
- Author BiographyA retired clinical nurse specialist and nursing educator, Charles C. Sharpe is the author of several books on medical issues, geriatric topics and the internet. He lives in Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Charles C. Sharpe
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Noteglossary, appendices, suggested readings, index
- Weight431 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.