All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA concise how to book that helps Internet users understand, identify and avoid the many online scams that cost individuals a total of over 500 million dollars in stolen cash and goods that are reported every year. Perhaps the majority of these crimes go unreported and men are the most common victims.
- Author BiographyTom Huskerson of Alexandria, VA, is a technical expert and researcher engaged in both cyber security and writing and has written a number of fiction and non-fiction works. As a graduate student at San Francisco State University, Tom was the first student to ever focus on the Internet. After graduation he went to work for Zona Research in California's Silicone Valley and has been writing about the Internet ever since.
- Author(s)Tom Huskerson
- PublisherRelentlessly Creative Books
- Date of Publication12/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRelentlessly Creative Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.