All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionOnline Teaching and Learning shows how learning through the internet depends on complex human interactions for success. The text uses sociocultural theory as its foundational stance to empirically examine the dynamics of these interactions. It seeks to understand meaning making in all of its social, linguistic and cultural complexity. Each chapter examines how it is that culturally and historically situated meanings get negotiated through social mediation in online instructional venues. It extends the ways we think and talk about online teaching and learning.
- Author BiographyCarla Meskill is Professor, Department of Education Theory and Practice at the University of Albany, State University of New York, USA.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAdvances in Digital Language Learning and Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight365 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCarla Meskill
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.