All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionAt a time when popular media are promoting a view of schooling as 'drilling and skilling', this book argues the role schools should play in producing a literate, imaginative, and critically engaged citizenry. Writing out of diverse locations and settings, the authors emphasise the importance of schooling as a common enterprise where teachers and students, schools and communities can participate in a socially productive dialogue.
- PublisherWakefield Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationKent Town
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWakefield Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight750 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byBrendon Doecke,Mark Howie,Wayne Sawyer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.