All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the fourth vel of New York Times bestselling author Mary Balogh's Survivors' Club series, Flavian, Viscount Ponsonby, finds salvation in the love of a most unsuspecting woman... Flavian was devastated by his fiancee's desertion after his return home from the Napoleonic Wars. Now the woman who broke his heart is back--and everyone is eager to revive their engagement. Except Flavian, who, in a panic, runs straight into the arms of a most sensible yet enchanting young woman. Agnes Keeping has never been in love--and never wishes to be. But then she meets the charismatic Flavian, and suddenly Agnes falls so foolishly and so deeply that she agrees to his impetuous proposal of marriage. When Agnes discovers that the proposal is only to avenge his former love, she's determined to flee. But Flavian has intention of letting his new bride go, especially w that he too has fallen so passionately and so unexpectedly in love.
- Author BiographyMary Balogh grew up in Wales and now lives with her husband, Robert, in Saskatchewan, Canada. She has written more than one hundred historical novels and novellas, more than thirty of which have been New York Times bestsellers. They include the Bedwyn saga, the Simply quartet, the Huxtable quintet, the seven-part Survivors' Club series, and the Westcott series.
- Author(s)Mary Balogh
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleSurvivor's Club Novels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Weight191 g
- Width107 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $12.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.