All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionDo all your dieting attempts end in failure? Do you ever intend to eat one biscuit but actually polish off the packet? Does your weight vary ermously depending on how 'good' you've been? If this sounds like you, it won't for much longer! Take control of your eating habits with Lee Jagly and break free from the binge-diet-crave-binge cycle. The reason why diets don't work for so many people is that they are actually binge eaters. This means that they can diet reasonably successfully until they get a taste of one of their trigger foods, whereupon they lose all self-control and eat as much food as they can physically cram in. The result is that a binger will be on a permanent see-saw of weight loss and weight gain, accompanied by varying degrees of guilt, anger, depression and frustration.
- Author BiographyLee Janogly is a diet counsellor, fitness intructor and, most importantly, an ex-binger: her weight used to fluctuate by 5 stone! She is also the author of Stop Bingeing! (Right Way books) which took the press by storm and sold 12,000 copies last year alone. She writes regularly on health and slimming issues for many newspapers and magazines and had a column in Slimming magazine for three years. She runs regular weight loss courses for bingers at her centre in Hampstead, London.
- Author(s)Lee Janogly
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/04/2006
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarper Thorsons
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight125 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.