All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $60.83
- AU $29.98Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionAfter being kidnapped, Sara has undergone torture and sadistic abuse for almost a year and is w a terror-filled shell. Once she re-emerges, several mysteries still remain--she doesn't kw who kidnapped her or where he is, and she doesn't kw why strange things seem to be happening at the hospital. A fast-paced story unfolds following her discovery, as despite having a devoted husband and a large support network, it is ultimately up to Sara to chart a course back to sanity. This vel is a rich tale that gives characters the chance to grow and speaks of a developing faith and deepening love.
- Author BiographySusan Rau Stocker is a marriage and family therapist, a teacher, and a writer. She is the author of The Many Faces of PTSD. She lives in Akron, Ohio.
- Author(s)Susan Rau Stocker
- PublisherHoly Macro! Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationUniontown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoly Macro! Books
- Weight374 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.