Only Two Seats Left: The Incredible Contiki Story by John Anderson (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.70+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by bookobilia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1962 a young New Zealander left home for a one year trip to Europe. He returned some 20 years later with a wife, four children and the internationally rewned tour company -- Contiki Holidays. Written by the founder of Contiki, 'Only Two Seats Left' is the incredible story of how a simple idea with a starting capital of just 25 pounds became a world-wide travel company with an internationally recognised iconic brand name. To date over two million young people have had the Contiki Challenge. 'Only Two Seats Left' is one of Australasia's great untold business success stories. A touching blend of autobiography, business insight and travel tale all rolled into one book readers won't want to put down. Discover the raw realities of John's journey of difficulties, failures and his most valuable secrets to successful entrepreneurship. This altogether inspiring narrative encompasses entrepreneurship, leadership, risk taking, team work, branding, competition and surviving tough times. John's personal journey creates a thoroughly entertaining read for anyone who's ever dreamt of taking a risk with that first bold step to venture into the unkwn.
- Author(s)John Anderson
- PublisherJohn Anderson
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Anderson
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. map
- Weight544 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.