All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBorn to an extended alcoholic, dysfunctional family, Donald R. Underhill was the black sheep. If he expressed his emotions he got into trouble, so he put all of his emotions into his writing of poetry and stories. He married a woman who thought like he did, and they had two children. At age sixty-five he discovered he had chronic depression that started at age thirteen. As he starts his own family, he has been thrown several hurdles. From being a cook to a school bus driver, to a security guard, his job changing caused their family to move five times in his first six years of marriage. With all these disorder, will he be able to shift the course of his life and two children away from their family line's misfortune? Or will this cause a rift between Don and his family? Only The Lonely Kw Depression is his journey to find some relief.
- Author(s)Donald Underhill
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication14/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.