All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sixteenth installment of the acclaimed Dan Lenson series, Onslaught chronicles Lenson's latest challenge securing Taiwan, Korea, and Japan against the first phase of China's war for dominance of the Pacific. As the United States' computer, satellite, and financial networks are ravaged by coordinated digital attacks, China begins to conquer and disintegrate American allies in the Pacific, launching an invasion of Taiwan. The USS Savo, captained by Dan Lenson, is one of the few navy ships in place to contain China's air, sea, and land forces. With a fractured crew under attack from an unkwn assailant aboard their own ship and facing missile launches from above and below the sea's surface, can Dan lead Savo into combat against an overwhelming enemy, or will the U.S. lose the Pacific - and perhaps much more - to China? The most explosive vel yet in the long running Dan Lenson series, Onslaught begins an utterly convincing scenario of how global war with China might unfold.
- Author BiographyDAVID POYER s sea career included service in the Atlantic, Mediterranean, Arctic, Caribbean, Pacific, and Middle East. Onslaught is the sixteenth novel in his widely popular series featuring Captain Dan Lenson. Poyer s work has been required reading in the Literature of the Sea course at the U.S. Naval Academy, along with that of Joseph Conrad and Herman Melville. He lives on the Eastern Shore of Virginia.
- Author(s)David Poyer
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication09/12/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.