Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by greatpricedeals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe son of a British Columbia-based salmon and herring fisherman, Michael Buble spent the months his parents were away with his music-loving Italian grandfather, who introduced him to the singers who would become his idols: Bobby Darin, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Ray Charles and Elvis Presley. 'These guys were triple threats,' he says. 'They could sing, they could dance, they could act. They were entertainers, and I believe that's a lost art w.' Buble honed his skills as a showman through years of performing in hotel lounges and smoky bars - gigs his grandfather, a plumber, helped the underage singer secure by trading his plumbing services. In 2000, Buble's warm, engaging voice was captured in his debut album, an international smash, going Top Ten in the UK and Canada. The follow-up, It's Time , sold more than 5.5 million copies and Michael's subsequent albums have gone on to sell a total of 25 million copies worldwide. But along with his passion for creating great music in the studio, performing on stage is pure paradise for Michael Buble. He is that rare thing - an entertainer of the highest order, worshipped by millions of fans across the globe. Now, for the first time, he has put his words on paper, alongside hundreds of exclusively shot photographs from all aspects of his life. A lot of people are going to be very happy to find Michael Buble in their stocking on Xmas morning 2011...
- Author BiographyMichael Buble was born in British Columbia, Canada, in 1975. He has won several awards, including two Grammy Awards, topped the charts around the world, and he regularly performs to packed stadiums in every continent on earth.
- Author(s)Michael Buble
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Weight871 g
- Width191 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- wayneb*12305 May, 2012by
A MUST FOR ANY BUBLE FAN!!!!!!!!
If you're a Michael Buble fan, then THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU!!! Great photos and entertaining insights from the man himself. I absolutely recommend this book. All other Buble books are inferior to this one!!!
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.