All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome tae my Big Bucket o' Laughs Jokebook! I've gathered hunners o' jokes and riddles frae a' my pals - Fat Bob, Soapy Soutar and Wee Eck, so if ye've heard ony o' them afore, blame them. There are mair jokes in this book than I've had hot dinners and Ma has gi'en me plenty o' them in my time. Keep smilin'! Wullie Why did the pony cough? It was feeling a little hoarse! Where do you get chilli beans? At the North Pole! What do you call a man with a stamp on his head? Frank!
- Author BiographyOor Wullie is a cartoon strip appears every week in the Sunday Post newspaper and in 2016 celebrates its 80th anniversary.
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack & White Publishing (Broons & Oor Wullie)
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.