All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ops-Center team faces untold chaos on a mission in Africa in the ninth vel in the #1 New York Times bestselling series created by Tom Clancy and former Department of State official Steve Pieczenik. On the surface it seems a simple case: a group of African militiamen have kidnapped a priest and ordered all Catholic missionaries to leave the nation of Botswana. But the Vatican thinks otherwise. At its urging, Op-Center investigates--and finds out that the real purpose of the crime is a plan by outside forces to destabilize the government and seize the nation's diamond mines. With its military team, Striker, out of commission, Op-Center must reinvent itself--and head straight into the crossfire of an African war.
- Author BiographyA little more than thirty years ago Tom Clancy was a Maryland insurance broker with a passion for naval history. Years before, he had been an English major at Baltimore's Loyola College and had always dreamed of writing a novel. His first effort, The Hunt for Red October, sold briskly as a result of rave reviews, then catapulted onto the New York Times bestseller list after President Reagan pronounced it -the perfect yarn.- From that day forward, Clancy established himself as an undisputed master at blending exceptional realism and authenticity, intricate plotting, and razor-sharp suspense. He passed away in October 2013.
- Author(s)Tom Clancy
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication27/06/2002
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Putnam Inc
- Out-of-print date31/01/2010
- Weight209 g
- Width106 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.