All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers all aspects of opacity and equations of state for gases, plasmas, and dust. The discussion emphasizes the continuous transformation of the equilibrium compositions of these phases as a function of temperature and density.
- Author BiographyDr. Walter F. Huebner is a research scientist with the Southwest Research Institute in San Antonio, Texas.
- Author(s)W. David Barfield,W. F. Huebner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- Series TitleAstrophysics and Space Science Library
- Series Part/Volume Number402
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note97 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1045 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.